Put it on paper: A guide to mobile device policy creation
A comprehensive collection of articles, videos and more, hand-picked by our editors
A consumerization policy is a documented set of practices for managing the use of consumer devices and technologies within a given organization. A consumerization policy defines acceptable use.
A consumerization policy should specify:
- What devices will be permitted and list any restrictions associated with their use.
- The extent to which administrators will be able to manage devices and monitor their use while on the corporate network.
- What – if any – funding for devices will be provided by the organization.
- The extent of support for consumer devices.
- Basic security awareness fundamentals.
Continue Reading About consumerization policy
'consumerization policy' is part of the:
View All Definitions