Craig J. Mathias is a principal with Farpoint Group, a wireless and mobile advisory firm in Ashland, Mass. Founded in 1991, the company works with manufacturers, network operators, enterprises and the financial community on technology assessment and analysis, strategy development, product design and marketing, education, training and the integration of emerging technologies into business operations.
Craig, an internationally recognized expert on wireless communications and mobile computing technologies, is a well-known and often-quoted industry analyst and frequent speaker at industry conferences and events. He is a member of the advisory board for Interop, chairs the conference’s wireless and mobility track and also co-chairs the 2012 Mobile Connect conference, plus blogs and writes columns for several publications and websites. Craig holds an Sc.B. degree in applied mathematics/computer science from Brown University and is a member of the IEEE and the Society of Sigma Xi.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Craig J. Mathias
- Three tips to manage bandwidth in a BYOD setting
- Why smartphones won't replace business landlines yet
- LTE-Advanced technology supercharges cellular networks
- How to address BYOD security risks
- How identity management systems improve mobile security
- Using consumer-grade wireless routers in your business
- What are the biggest BYOD advantages?
- How to choose a cloud file storage provider
- Unified operating system makes Windows a contender
- Configuration management functions for successful MDM
- Enterprise mobility management options: MDM, MAM, MIM
- Working offline: No magic, but some hope
- BYOD cost sharing: Who pays for what?
- Will cloud email services replace old-school email?
- An MDM system recipe for a delicious mobile dish
- How to create a BYOD policy