Craig J. Mathias is a principal with Farpoint Group, a wireless and mobile advisory firm in Ashland, Mass. Founded in 1991, the company works with manufacturers, network operators, enterprises and the financial community on technology assessment and analysis, strategy development, product design and marketing, education, training and the integration of emerging technologies into business operations.
Craig, an internationally recognized expert on wireless communications and mobile computing technologies, is a well-known and often-quoted industry analyst and frequent speaker at industry conferences and events. He is a member of the advisory board for Interop, chairs the conference’s wireless and mobility track and also co-chairs the 2012 Mobile Connect conference, plus blogs and writes columns for several publications and websites. Craig holds an Sc.B. degree in applied mathematics/computer science from Brown University and is a member of the IEEE and the Society of Sigma Xi.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Craig J. Mathias
- How to choose the right EMM provider
- Does CDMA vs. GSM matter anymore?
- 802.11ac access points are here and it's time to change
- Why you need MCM tools
- BES 10 feature set deserves your attention
- Is mobile device tracking legal?
- Tips for approving applications for corporate use
- What to do when your EMM vendor gets acquired
- BYOD legal issues you haven't considered
- Apple Bonjour says goodbye to network-exclusive communications
- It's OK to outsource your identity management tools
- Shortcomings of remote wipe
- Rich mobile platforms vs. mobile Web-based services
- Dual persona pros and cons
- Five components of successful BYOD policies
- MAM products, features and vendors: An overview
- Three tips to manage bandwidth in a BYOD setting
- Why smartphones won't replace business landlines yet
- LTE-Advanced technology supercharges cellular networks
- How to address BYOD security risks