Matt Schulz is the senior mobile channel manager at a leading financial services company, where he focuses on mobile strategy, member experience enhancement and innovation. Before joining this company, Matt led the field mobility program at American Family Insurance, where he concentrated on mobile strategy, networks and business workflows.
Known by colleagues as the "mobility doctor," Matt has written for the Enterprise Mobility Forum and other sources, sharing his experiences and offering a real-world view on how to implement and understand mobile technology. He has a Master's of Business Administration from Keller Graduate School of Management and bachelor's degrees in IT and international business from DeVry Institute of Technology and St. Norbert College, respectively. In addition, Matt holds Project Manager Professional and Certified Internet Webmaster certifications and has served as the Madison Adobe User Group manager for the past several years.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Matt Schulz
- Mobile productivity apps may soon surpass Outlook
- How employees circumvent IT policies
- Did Samsung's Galaxy Gear smartwatch set the industry back?
- Which mobile cloud approach is right for you?
- With Tizen, Samsung could throw its weight around
- How MAM vendors can differentiate
- Microsoft Windows Phone adoption hinges on integration
- Mobile desktop virtualization pros and cons
- Top eight Apple iOS 7 features for the enterprise
- Windows' future is safe for the short term, but ...
- MDM software pros and cons
- Why it’s too late for BlackBerry
- Android vs. iOS in the enterprise: A whole new ballgame