Looking for something else?
As the bring your own device (BYOD) movement infiltrates the enterprise, IT administrators are feeling the squeeze: Set up the CEO's iPad and help employees access work email on their personal smartphones, but make sure you're preventing malware and protecting data. How are you supposed to do it all?
On Tuesday, April 16 at 1 p.m. Eastern time, SearchConsumerization.com will host a tweet chat, where you can share your experiences with BYOD and talk to IT peers and other experts about how the trend has affected your job and workplace. Here are all the details:
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Time: 1 p.m. ET
Some things to remember:
- Make sure to introduce yourself in your first tweet by sharing your name, title and where you work.
- @SearchCoIT will pose a new question (Q1, Q2 and Q3) to participants every 10 minutes. Preface your answers to each question with A1, A2 and A3.
- Include the hashtag #CoITchat in all of your tweets during the chat. Sites such as tweetchat.com will automatically include the hashtag for you. They'll also make it easier for you to follow the complete conversation.
- Create a BYOD policy
- Quiz: BYOD support, policy and security
- How should employers and employees share BYOD costs?
- BYOD security policy best practices